Sunday, June 19, 2011

Up 2 You - Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber

Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber - All Back / Next 2 You (Full Official video) from Matt McCoy on Vimeo.


Here's the official music video for Chris Brown's song Up 2 You ft. Justin Bieber off of his album F.A.M.E. I absolutely LOVE it. It starts off with another one of Chris's songs off of the album All Back and The Biebs & Chris are each having a good time with there girlfriends. Then basically, the sky starts falling. For those who haven't heard the song before the chorus says,
"Even when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you."
I'm not quite sure what happened to Chris's girlfriend though. I love Justin and Chris, they're both beautiful. I love Chris with blonde hair and he definitely showcases his dancing talents in the video. So yeah, enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment