Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summertime Chi, ahhh.

I've officially completed my sophomore year in high school. It's summer time baby! My sophomore year went by crazy fast. Plus, it was super breezy because I didn't dance as much. Of course that decision has it's consequences, but my education is more important and good grades are about everything. This summer I will be dancing at Deeply Rooted summer intensive. It's kind of annoying that it's Monday-Saturday from 5:30-11pm for 4 weeks, but I need to train since I didn't during the school year.

I'm also taking the summertime to try and discover myself even more. Buy more clothes that fit my style, and just define myself. I'm doing this for me. I want to be someone who actually stands apart. Ya know? I'm starting to get more and more freedom to do what I want. I'm just excited to see what summer 2011 has instore for ya girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment