Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


There is one man in my life that I can totally depend on to be understanding and honest with me. Luckily, this man is my father. I've always been a daddy's girl, and for those who have met my father before it is easily understandable as to why. He's funny, so him and I are almost always on the same page. He's the fun parent who successfully jokes with my friends. He's also supportive. He's been at almost every dance recital, piano recital, assembly, talent show, etc. for his daughters. He's also super hard working. Working two jobs just so his family can have everything they need and most of what they want. He's also a straight forward person; there's not beating around the bush with him. He also has a way of being comfortable enough to talk to about anything, but also not being to harsh with his words. He's strong, loving, easy going, and a good parent even when I don't think he's being one at the time. Now, he's not "perfect" but he's the perfect dad for me and my sister. I appreciate him so much. Love you daddy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment