Sunday, June 19, 2011

Get down girl, gon' head get down.

I'm really loving my summer already. Friday was the BEST way imaginable to kick off Summer '11 and if the rest of my summer continues on this path, I think Summer '09 has been finally beat.
So remember my dance team that I love so dearly? Well, our teacher/"coach" is pregnant and we decided to throw her a surprise baby shower. It was a huge success! Ms. G was happily surprised, the food we had was great, and I just love bonding with my GnD babies, especially the seniors who are leaving me. :/ but it felt like a family there and it was great. This just added to my good mood however because when I was on my way to Nica's house for the shower, I came up on $50 in the street. HAYYY! :) So after the shower my friends and I headed to Peacefest which is like a hippie type festival with lots of weed, music, jewelry etc. I bought my first bowl (it's cuteee). Peacefest was actually a great experience... idk, it just felt good to be out in the open? No one really cared. It was just... ^___^
Then I went to this party thrown by one of the boys at my school. It was really fun! Until it got shut down by the popo two hours early. I did pay $10 to get in though :/ but I had the perfect combination of stuff like I wasn't fucked up, but I was just feeling really guuuud. Shoutouts to Ivan though for having my back when the popo came and helping us get out. I wasn't trying to get a curfew paper. Anywho, we then went to my friend's house to spend the night and just had a ballllll. I love them, shoutouts to the $wag Crew! :D Woo. It was just too great. I loved every second. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment