Sunday, June 19, 2011

More Music | Rochelle Jordan - Marvin's Room


This is the last one I'm going to post, I promise. While I was looking for links to download Jojo's version of Marvin's Room, I came across a singer (also from Toronto) with another remix of the song. Now at first I was just going to listen to it and keep it to myself, but I can't. Her remix took a different approach to the now famous "drunken phone call." While Drake, Jojo, and Teyana talked about how their ex's can do better, Rochelle talked about dependancy. She doesn't want to be bothered with her ex who seems to call her only when he's drunk. I really like her voice too, I need to find some more music by this girl. Everyone that visits this blog should listen to what she has to say:
"I'm just saying I need a new number."

No comments:

Post a Comment