Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Music | Keisha - Jawan Harris feat. Tyga


Jawan Harris Ft Tyga- Keisha from Olutv on Vimeo.

OMG! I just fell in love. So I was just in my basement watching 106 & Park with my cousin like 15 minutes ago and this video came on. Now when it first started, I was doggin' shorty. He looks really young and yadda yadda. As the video progressed, we discovered he was actually kind of cute. He has a beautiful smile. THEN HE STARTED DANCING, MY HEART STARTED RACING, AND MY MOUTH DROPPED TO THE FLOOR. Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but I fell in love with chocolate shawty. Then Tyga came on, he sexy too! But everyone already knew that haha. All my physical preferences aside, this is actually a good song in my opinion. It's cute... like him. I want him to write a song for me. Gabbyyyyyyy, Gabbyyyyyy, I wanna make you happyyyyy. LMAO okay. I'm done. Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment