Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer bucket list.

So, my best friend(s) made one and I think it's a pretty good idea. Who doesn't want to make a plan for the summer?

1. Gain more flexibility and keep it
2. Come up on a U-Pass
3. Stay out the house/party for an entire weekend
4. Throw another kickback
5. Get a summer dip
6. Make new friends at Deeply
7. Learn how to roll
8. Get a new phone
9. Get something else on my body pierced
10. Do crazy stuff with my cousin Ana and her friends
11. Cook for my friends
12. Become a raw(er) dancer ;)
13. Sleep at a boy's house/co-ed sleepover
14. Do something illegal out in the open
15. Do something different to my hair
16. Finally buy the Alphabet shirt from American Apparel
17. Finish decorating my room, finally
18. Sneak into a movie
19. Go out to eat with a friend(s)
20. Start a dance crew
21. Experience the p & wicker park :)
22. Sleep at somebody's house for more than one night
23. Learn how to skateboard
24. Go to the beach at night
25. Go on a date
26. Sit on a roof
27. Reconnect with family
28. Try something I've never tried before
29. Ride in a car with friends and blast trill music
30. Meet new people
31. Make a twitter shirt

That's all I can think of right now. :) I'll be crossing off what happens when they happen so HOPEFULLY, by the time September rolls around, everything is crossed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment