Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorry 4 The Wait. Eh, Don't Apologize.

So, recently Lil Wayne released his mixtape Sorry 4 The Wait to apologize for his album The Carter IV being pushed back to releasing in August. I finally found the energy to listen to the entire thing. Now there are mixed reviews about the tape. Some people says it nukes, some people say it's garbage. I personally don't care for it either. I don't think it's his lyrics because we all know how Weezy is, maybe it's the songs he sampled. I'm tired of hearing the originals of the songs he remixed. We can thank the radio for that though.

Then there's Grove St. Party...... this song actually made me mad. Lil Wayne decided to feature Lil B on this track. He's terrible. Seriously, he's awful. He's off beat a majority of the time and it just sounds like he didn't even know they were recording! I was listening to it like
DEAR GOD. WHY?
Weezy, you didn't need to apologize for the wait... really.

No comments:

Post a Comment