Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Okay, so I know it's the 5th now and everything but still... I hope everyone had a great 4th. My mom decided she was going to barbeque a little be for the family but uh, my mom isn't the best barbequer lol. Then I decided it would be a good idea to get my cousin Ana out the house with me so we decided to go to Navy Pier to watch the fireworks. Sure it was a lot of people and it was only 15 minutes long, I thought it was pretty. The way home however was crazy. We had an 11pm curfew but as we were rushing out, Ana ran into her boo and they got to talking. Then she ran into two boys she used to go with, one of them thought Ana and I were dating -___- then the red line moves kind of slow too. So we're waiting on 79th at 10:50pm and some niggas on the other side of the street were popping fireworks IN THE STREET. Then they started shooting rockets into the expressway, then they started shooting them at people. So Ana and I tried to avoid all that nonsense and briskly walk to the next bus stop, THOSE BITCHES SHOT A FIREWORK AT US THAT WAS TOO CLOSE TO HITTING US. From then on, we were tweaking the fuck out. When we got off the bus, someone was shooting fireworks in my neighborhood and they looked like they would hit us. Then we saw that my dad was just now getting home off work so we ran to my house. It was fun though. Sort of.

I've already decided I'm watching fireworks with my boyfriend next year... Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment