Friday, July 8, 2011

One big happy family.

I'm currently in Wisconsin at Kalahari Resorts for my family reunion. It's only night one, but it's better than I thought it would be.
It's crazy to think about how my older cousins with children used to hang around me when they were my age or, to see my younger cousins grow up on me. It just got me thinking. Family is a lot more important than I give credit for. All of my cousins have gone to college & graduated/are in college. Sure I don't make the biggest deal of this, but where would I be if I didn't have these role models?
Everyone needs a period of time to just get grounded and be with family. It's one of the most soothing things in the world to be able to hang around with your 20 something year old cousins like their 14 again. I love my family. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment