Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You are the company you keep

I'm the type of person to believe that the people you associate with and keep around you are an extension of you as a person. Personally, I try to keep good natured, motivated, well rounded people in my circle. There's nothing better, in my opinion, than supporting your friends and having them support you. I was just thinking about this because a good friend of mine, Martese, won the Nordstrom Scholarship along with five other people out of 7,100 candidates. That's crazy! I don't know much about the Nordstrom Scholarship, but I know that he really deserves it. So shout outs to him because people like him motivate me to be raw at life as well. He's not the only friend that motivates me like this, but this post is especially for him.

Congrats Boogie, hard work truly pays off.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment