Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day.

Tra-la-laaaaa! Today was my first day of junior year. Was I excited this morning? Kind of. Was I excited by the time I had to actually go to my first class? Not really. I'm trying really hard to keep this straight A mindset this year. I mean, it's junior year. Everyone knows this is the year that counts. College is approaching and I don't want to have to settle for a school, you know? I'm going to work hard this year because now in my mind, I don't have a choice. My classes aren't that bad to be honest. There are other teachers that I much rather would have liked to have, but I have to deal with what the system gave me. I need to prove myself to my parents. I don't want them to not have faith in me, or EXPECT me to fail. It's kind of hard to explain. I'll eventually get over every thing that I see wrong right now at school and get my gears all oiled up and grinding. I can't afford to mess this up. No one truly understands how critical this is to me, but me. That's okay though. My friends are there and they won't let me down. I won't let myself down. Junior year, LET'S GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment