Sunday, September 11, 2011

Man, ever since school started things have been kind of crazy. After only the first week of my junior year I am swamped with homework. As far as my dance training is concerned... I have no idea at this point. I could potentially start taking ballet classes two times a week, I'm just too afraid to mess up my academics. Plus I plan on being social this year, it's just a lot to juggle and I need a little time to figure that out. With that being said I won't be on here as frequently but when everything smooths out, I'll be on here more. Luckily, this weekend I got a chance to chill with some really good friends of mine and also meet a few new people. Despite everything that's going on in my head and in my household, I'm just working on finding a way to be content. Well, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment