Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sensitivity.

Would I call myself a sensitive person? Maybe. I cry when I see other people cry, I can get an attitude quickly if you come off wrong, I can be emotionally damaging to myself. I guess I am sensitive. I'm okay with that, sort of. I know I can't change who I am. When people try to train themselves to not care about something or change their mentality to make a situation easier, I wonder if it works. I'm only sixteen (soon to be seventeen) but I think I go through a lot. Even though I've been through some things, I'm not one to shut people out. For example, when I was wronged by someone I loved the most, I didn't stop loving or trusting everyone else... even though I must admit I wanted to.

I guess that situation has carried through with me though subconsciously. I just wish for things to be simple, but everything is just all complicated in my eyes. Adele's album 21 is on repeat right now keeping me sane, but my brain keeps digging deeper and deeper into the issue at hand. Sometimes that smallest things can impact my entire mood and then I just make everything worse than it is. It's pretty draining.

As I'm listening to One & Only and doing small choreography in my chair, I got to thinking... why do I care so much? Why does this hurt me so much? I really suck at trying to verbalize my thoughts/feelings clearly. My mind moves so much faster than my mouth or my fingers. Basically, just for once, I want things to feel right in my life. As of right now... a lot of things just feel wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment