Monday, August 29, 2011

For those who enjoy smiling.

I'm sure everyone knows the 2011 VMAs aired last night. Even though I didn't watch the entire show, what I saw was pretty mediocre. One of my favorite performances however, turned out to be Beyonce singing Love On Top. Earlier in the show, Beyonce did announce that she was indeed pregnant. I'm so happy for her and Jay-Z! ^_^ Here's my thing with Beyonce, I typically love her music and watching her performance, but I'm not one of those Beyonce hypes. When this song started, I thought this performance was about to be boring, but it turned into one of my favorite performances of the night. It was simple and classy. I loved the outfits, the choreography, and her backup singers. The end however, almost brought me to tears. She dropped the mic, and opened her jacket to show off her baby bump. Then the camera showed the happiest Jay-Z and the giddy Kanye West laughing and smiling. It was the cutest moment. I love Jay-Z and Bey (and Kanye) haha. Here's a video for those who missed it. :) This performance made me fall in love with the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment