Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Dreaded "S" Word

I just got home from registration at school, meaning junior year is right around the corner. Am I excited? Depends on how you look at it. Everyone says that junior year is the hardest year of high school. At the same time however, it's really fun. I just hope that everything works out to make my junior experience a great one. As of right now, things aren't looking to good. My schedule is all jacked. Everything that I expected could go wrong, did. My last chances are either to get my schedule changed the first day of school, or have some really amazing people in all of my classes. Welp, here's a look at the schedule. :/

2nd: Anatomy & Physiology - Mr. Neris
3rd: AP Language & Comp - Ms. Floreani
4th: Study Hall
5th: Pre Calculus - Mr. Simmons
6th: Lunch
7th: United States History - Mr. Maher
8th: Art - Ms. Wax
9th: Dance Performance III (aka GnD) - Ms. Gordan


The more I look at the schedule, the less bad it looks. I'm still kind of upset I got Ms. Floreani, not Ms. Leki. I'm also a little bummed that a majority of my friends have 7th lunch. Last time I checked, Mr. Simmons was such a bad teacher, they wouldn't let him teach last year. Now that's my math class, I can't have somebody who fails all his students. I just can't.

I guess it wouldn't be so bad to leave my schedule how it is, I just hope there are some good people in my classes and my lunch period. *Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment