Tuesday, May 10, 2011

That's Mackin!


That's Mackin - Shortie Mac Ft. Dorrough
Now, I know you're probably wondering why I posted an 11 year old's music video. Welp, in the city of win(d) we have talent everywhere - especially in our youth. You may think I'm talking about Shortie, but I'm actually talking about the dancers. Shortie Mac shot his music video for his single "That's Mackin" at my school back in March. I'm a dancer on the dance team there (Guys N Dolls) and we got the opportunity to be dancers and extras in his video.

I had so much fun doing this video, like actually. It was a really long process though and there was a lot of waiting - I had to leave the car scene because I had a previously scheduled audition that evening - but I did get the chance to dance my little booty off in the front.

So, watch this video.
*That's me in the solid pink v-neck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment