Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Hot In Hurr'.

TYPICAL CHICAGO WEATHER - inconsistant as can be.
Today, it was a whole 83 degrees outside. I think that's the hottest it's been all year because Chicago just never wants to experience the weather of the seasons properly. I honestly loved the weather, until I got active and it was really hot. But I just want the weather to stay this way. It'll be in the 80's tomorrow too, but it'll go right back down to the upper 60's on Thursday.

Everyone is taking advantage of these two hot days though. The 80's = Choosin' Weather, and I promise you TOO MANY females were trying to get chose today in the halls of Whitney Young. Okay maybe not that many, but still. Not mean doe, I'm not trying to get chose today. Maybe tomorrow? :) Anywho, I'm loving my city and the hints of summer we're getting. Four more weeks of school left. I'm counting down.

*The title of this blog post is brought to you by Hot In Here - Nelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment