Thursday, May 19, 2011

School Daze.

Finally, it's almost that time of the year. The END of the year. I have approximately 11.5 days of school left, not including final exams. Honestly, it's kind of bittersweet. My sophomore year was no where near as terrible as my previous years at Young, but I'm still trying to recover from a third quarter slip up. I'm trying really hard to stay focused, and turn in as much work as I can to get the highest grades I can get.

But boy oh boy, I can't wait for it to be over.

The only assignment I'm looking forward to completing is this blog I need to do for my history class. We're learning about WWII + the Holocaust and my last project is to create a blog proving that the Holocaust actually happened. I'm actually really excited because I love blogging.

I haven't really posted anything yet, but here's the link:
http://holocaustnfame.blogspot.com/
In order to do well on this project, I do need to have people comment on some of my posts so if anyone is willing me help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment