Monday, May 16, 2011

BULL$.

Sorry, I'm late. I just haven't been able to get on here and do my thang :) haha. Anyway, let's talk basketball.
You see that? That's what happens in the City of Win(d). Alright, so yesterday was Game 1 in the playoff series between the Miami Heat and the Chicago Bulls. The Bulls had a slow start, with too many goofy turn overs in the first half. However, we didn't let the Heat get too far ahead leaving the game tied at 46 by the half. (I think, I'm going off the top of my head right now) Second half was the Bulls half. I mean, we got off. We ended the game at 82-103. HEY HEAT, WELCOME TO THE DUBCLUB. LOVE, CHICAGO. Haha.
Let's talk about this highlight of the game. Last night, Gibson had the juice! He was getting off almost EVERYTIME he had the ball. He even dunked right on D. Wade - the picture above. That was the talk of the whole day today. Also, to get us to 103, Gibson rebounded the ball and one had DUNKED on errr body. Me and my family went CRAZY. I should find a video of it and post it later. But it was a good game.

I'm really excited for the Bulls this year. This is the first time we've gotten to the Eastern Conference Finals since the Jordan era. This is a plus for me because this is my first year actually watching basketball. :) Now I won't get into that aspect right now, but BOY OH BOY. I'm excited for Game 2.

This is going to be a well played series.

No comments:

Post a Comment