Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Unfortunate as it may sound, today is the first day I really sat down and thought about everything I'm grateful for instead of the negatives. It turns out, I'm thankful for so much--it's ridiculous.

I'm thankful for the people that live in this house. Even though my mom and I rarely get along, my little sister always uses my stuff, and my dad is the biggest drama king I know, I love them all. We don't always get along like we should, but when we do it's the best feeling in the world.

I'm thankful for my friends. I have no idea where I would be without the people I choose to surround myself with. I have such a unique set of friends that are all individuals in their own way. They push me and support me as well as get on my last nerve sometimes, but they're perfect for me. I don't know where I'd be without them.

I'm thankful for GnD. It always feels good to know that 9th period I'm going to be around some amazing dancers with amazing personalities just enjoying what we do. There's nothing like collaborating with people who love the same things I do.

I'm thankful for EDT + Sydni and Dorian. Who would've thought this simple idea of starting a crew back in June would have flourished into something this great? This new experience and new family that we've brought together has the potential to just be amazing. To Sydni and Dorian, we are seriously a really good trio for the job. I've created a new friendship with Sydni and rekindled a flickering friendship flame with Dorian. Dance seriously does bring people together, and I love it.

I'm just thankful to be here today. Sure, I'm always tired and injured and sore, but I'm here. I'm just trying to enjoy my life to the fullest and for once, I actually feel like I'm doing so. I'm so appreciative for the life I have. Thank you God, for everything you've blessed me with. So happy turkey day to everyone! You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment