Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Seventeen, simple dream

Whew. I've had the most hectic weekend. So, last friday was my seventeenth birthday! It also was my high school homecoming game. Saturday was a competition called Dance Chicago and my homecoming dance. Sunday was my high school's open house in which I had to perform. Long crazy satisfying weekend. Life is such a funny thing to be quite honest. It wasn't the perfect weekend I imagined for myself, but it was all-in-all a really good one. This weekend really got me thinking about how things and circumstances can change over time. God sure does have a funny way of giving us what we want when we least expect it. Right now, I'm just rolling with the punches. Overall, I'm still striving to be content with my life. I can get there. I will get there. ^_^

Erica, Gabby, & Rielle. Shuttin' homecoming down - 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment